I just read a great story about one of the gents from Top Gear, one of my Guilty Pleasures, and I wanted to share. A very sick little girl in the UK dreamed of a ride in a pink Lamborghini driven by none other than Top Gear’s Richard Hammond. An organization heard about what she wanted and managed to pull it all together in just a few days…pink sports car, celebrity chauffeur and all!
Her parents are thrilled that it came together so quickly so she was able to enjoy it. She’s being evaluated for a lung transplant that could add 10 years to her life. It’s awesome that she got this amazing surprise. Even more awesome is her need for speed.
Make sure you watch the video, it’ll put a smile on your face (and maybe a tear in your eye).
- Scott Beale: Little Girl’s Rays of Sunshine Wish Granted by ‘Top Gear’ Host Richard Hammond and a Pink Lamborghini (laughingsquid.com)
- This Video of a TV Star Making a Seriously Ill Little Girl’s Wish Come True Will Warm Your Heart (theblaze.com)
- A Wish to Ride in a Pink Lamborghini (cdturner.wordpress.com)
- A seriously ill girl had one wish, and this celebrity hopped in his private helicopter to grant it (dailydot.com)
- Richard Hammond And A Pink Lamborghini Will Just Melt Your Heart (jalopnik.com)
- Richard Hammond Grants Girl’s Wish to Ride in Pink Lamborghini [Video] (autoevolution.com)